1) Test the existing movement with a fresh battery.
2) Remove the cover over the face (if one exists) pull the second hand straight up. unscrew the small nut.
3) Pull off the minute and hour hands. unscrew the next nut.
4) Pull the movement out the back of the clock.
5) We need two measurements when you order. Measure the length of the threaded part of the shaft on your old movement, and measure the length of your old minute hand.
6) Give us a call!!
To install your new movement, reverse the process.